Monday, November 21, 2005

Picture Day

Friday the bandannas came out, so I knew something special was up.

Turned out that we got to go for a RIDE!!!! No buckled-up harnesses, either -- this was a stick-your-head-out-the-window, then cross-over-and-stick-your-head-out-the-other-window kind of ride. When we stopped, we got to see Friend Julie and her kiddoes, and there proceeded to be some picture-taking of me, The Boy, The Alpha, and The Typist. It's obvious that The Boy does not yet grasp the concept of posing for the camera. Then again, I wasn't doing such a good job of it myself -- too many distractions! A bunny in the alley, new smells to sniff, frolicking about with children, you know. Fun stuff. But I think The Alpha and The Typist got what they wanted. Plus, The Boy and I got to go for another ride all over again when we were finished!

No comments: