Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Lovely weekend

Had a great time with Aunt Jessica staying with us this weekend. The Boy is still learning situational rules, and so he hopped up on the bed after The Alpha and DM returned, earning emphatic "offs" and such. I know, and have known for ages, that two thumb-havers in bed = no dogs on bed. I'm smart that way. He eventually re-learned that equation, as I'm sure he will have to re-learn again at some point, and once again reclaimed his post as UnderBed Boy. Then we both got showers. Actually, the whole family got showers when The Alpha and DM got home, but it's a bigger deal for me and The Boy. I think this one was only his second shower ever. Anyhow, we're both silky-smooth now, and I remain the fluffier, shinier hound.

I'm enjoying the weather. Very nice out these days. Makes me not want to come back inside sometimes. The cool bricks on my belly, the wind lifting the fur at the edges of my ears... ah, autumn...

No comments: