Tuesday, April 15, 2008

How I'm doin'

Well, The Typist and The Alpha are still paying a whole lot of attention to me. They're glad I'm taking my pills with peanut butter again instead of protesting, but they won't just let me eat chicken. There's this icky stuff that we brought home in cans from the vet. If I don't eat it on my own (which I don't), they make a milkshake out of it and help me eat it. I don't particularly like that part, but I put up with because I really am starting to get hungry again.

Yesterday I decided I like treats again, so that was kinda fun. Also, somebody I've never even met called The Typist to see how I was doing! That was really sweet of her.

The Typist is still telling me I'm God's girl, but that's old news. I've always known that.

12 comments:

RevAnne said...

Cub, glad to know you're taking an interest in food again.
(((((Typist and Alpha)))))
You're awful lucky (or is it blessed?) to have such loving thumbhavers.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

LOL...that's old news. I see your spark is coming back a little bit.

I hope you feel so much better today. I know your parents are so worried about you.

Spooky said...

Oh, Cub, I'm so glad you feel like eating and blogging. Even the Cats have been worried about you, and the Cat people have been praying for good health for you.

Your people seem to be taking really good care of you! Hey, treats are always good. :)

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you're eating a little something, but sorry you need help with it!
Love,
Songbird
Molly and SAM

zorra said...

Mama and I are so glad to know you're doing better.
Love,
Amie

spookyrach said...

Way to go, Cub!

Jules said...

Yay Cub! Get better! My thumb-havers caught me taking a nap in the sun yesterday and muttered something about me looking like a cat.

Silly thumb-havers.

Jules said...

Oh, that last one was from me, Tanner the WonderMutt

Patrick Moore said...

Cub,

You made me smile today even in the midst of heaviness. Thanks. Peace be with you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cub, just checking in to see how you are doing, and am sorry to hear that you weren't doing so well last week, but are eating now. Mom looked for the camera so you could be on PC TV during the day, but couldn't find it. I'll help her look tonight.

Linda said...

Yay for treats eating! Hopefully you won't have to be fed the milkshakes for much longer.

Mary Beth said...

Great news! Go Cub!

love, J&B