Sunday, January 29, 2006

Episcopalians!

Yeah, the Episcopalians came over yesterday, and they brought big bottles o'drink. Naturally, nobody shared with me. "Not for Poppies," they all said, as they began to get silly. But we certainly don't want anyone sharing with The Boy because a few months ago, and quite by accident, we discovered he is a Mean Drunk. So I'm okay with Not for Poppies if it means Not for The Boy, too.

Anyway, I got some snuggle time on the couch, which was quite nice. For some reason, though, The Typist doesn't want me licking the guests. Go figure. She just doesn't know how yummy guests can be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cub is a lush! Maybe the Typist can feed you, ah, special milk? Because I know you've been in the milk.... have you been in the milk?? Good girl!!