Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday Five

I'm playing with the RevGalBlogPals, which includes Molly's thumb-haver. Today's Friday Five is about Rain. Molly's thumb-haver has this odd picture of a dog wearing an umbrella. I think I'm freaked out a little by that getup. Oh, well, on to the list:

1. Favorite way to spend a rainy day
Napping on the couch with my thumb-havers.

2. Favorite song about rain
It's not really a whole song. There's a line in a Trout Fishing In America song, "It's a Puzzle," that declares, "Don't let the rain go and drizzle on your muzzle." I try to follow that advice.

3. Favorite movie featuring rain
Have to punt to The Typist on this one, who says, "Well, it only involves rain in that you have to have rain to make a rainbow, and to sing 'The Rainbow Connection,' which brings me to The Muppet Movie."

4. Favorite piece of raingear, past or present
Like I said, that dog umbrella getup kinda freaks me out. I pass on this one.

5. Favorite word for rain
"Comeinside," as spoken by a thumb-haver.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Dogblogger,
Yesterday my thumb-having mama brought home a really great rainy day surprise: BONES!!!
Sam and I were very, very happy.
But today it is still raining, and we still have the same old bones. Sam is gnawing on his, but I would prefer a fresh one.
Your friend,
Molly