Saturday, June 04, 2005

DogCabulary

For some strange reason, DogMommy feels the need to brag about how many words I know:

My own name, and at least 10 variants thereof
Go, Go out, Go home
Out, Outside
Come, Come here
Sit
Stay
Off
Up/Hop up
Down
Roll over
Crawl
Go to bed
Kong (tm)
Rope
Bone
Dumbbell
Squirrel/squirrely
Breakfast
Supper
Chow
Water
Drink
Walk
Ride
Get dressed (relax, it's only a bandanna)
Bunny
Coming over
Do you love me?
Poppy kisses
Toothbrushin'

I know plenty more, but I'm not telling her. It's embarrassing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Have you been in the milk?", "Do you want to marry Rex?" and "Go Poppy!" also come to mind, but let's not remind DogMommy of those for now (or that "sic" that I make that gets you all on edge - you're so cute when your ears perk up like that!).

Glad to hear that the R.P. got down on the floor with you after your fall, but I'm so sorry to hear about your latest seizure, Poppinzegirl!