Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Down with the sickness...

Started puking Monday morning, and didn't stop until today. DogDaddy vainly thinks it's because he's away this week and I miss him, but I'm enjoying his spot on the bed far too much for that to be the case. Anyway, I had to spend all day at the vet and get a shot, but after DogMommy took me home I got this awesome soft food from a can that I've never had before. Smells like that time we had Thanksgiving dinner here at the house, only it's not warmed up (that having-no-thumbs thing again; I can't work the damn microwave, and I can't even say microwave). I hope I get to eat it forever...

The Rug-Pisser actually pissed on DogMommy's armpit the other day, I kid you not. He got a little too excitable, curled up on his back, and let loose with the pee stream. So, DogMommy was pissed off for getting pissed on. But he's still a cute kid -- he actually whined when I got carted off to the vet! Anyway, glad to be home. Now, it's past my climb-up-on-the-big-bed-time.

No comments: