Thursday, January 25, 2007

Because all the DogPals are doing it...

I just had to know my title. Zorra's is better. It contains "Goosnargh on the Carpet," which I'm sure The Boy must have done at some point.

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Venerable Lady Dogblogger the Ebullient of Puddleston St Droop
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

The Typist says I'm definitely Ebullient. I think I'm past the Puddleston stage, though, and I'm a little confused about the St Droop thing. My ears are very pointy. Molly, are you sure this one isn't yours?

6 comments:

Molly said...

I love it! But what does ebullient mean?
My ears don't droop, exactly. They lie gracefully and velvetly against my head. How does that sound?

jnors said...

Her Most Serene Highness Lady Julie the Educated of Lardle Midhoop

Interesting....

DogBlogger said...

Wow, Julie! What's a Lardle?

Hey Molly, Ebullient means "Having or showing liveliness and enthusiasm." I bet you're ebullient, too.

The Typist did hers over and over until she got Marchioness Typist the Recumbent of Hopton Goosnargh so she could be just a little like Zorra. That, and she's sure she's accidentally hopped on goosenargh at some point in the last two years.

By the way, The Alpha thought it was pretty flippin' sweet that his title is Emperor John the Mad of Hope End.

zorra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
zorra said...

Hey Cub--I got my own Blogger account but it won't let me post. So I still have to depend on mom. I made too many typos last time I tried.

Mom hurt my feelings with her smart alec remarks about goosnargh on the carpet. I never.

Are you usually ebullient? I think serene and introspective suit me better--until it's time to walk!

I remain, most Venerable Lady,

Your humble servant,

Her Most Serene Highness Lady Amie the Introspective of Frome Valley

Unknown said...

Teehee, too funny.
Abi