Saturday, June 04, 2005

Gravity is a harsh mistress.

Fell off the bed last night. It was my special treat to even be on the bed in the first place, then she let Rug-Pisser up there, too. So, I chose a corner to defend, on the opposite site of her leg from The Boy, which apparently was too close to the edge, because she turned out the light, and not five tail-wags later there I was, not on the bed anymore. Naturally, she turned the light back on, because that's just the kind of DogMommy she is, checked to make sure I wasn't having a seizure, decided all was well, and out went the light again. I didn't exactly feel like reclaiming the mattress, even though it is my rightful space in the absence of DogDaddy. So, the floor it was. Oddly enough, The Boy took to the floor as well. Apparently he's not quite the numbskull I thought.

Then, this morning, WALK time!!!! Didn't think we'd get one, what with one of the walk-ers missing. But she handled both of us and our leashes quite admirably. And I got to pee on lots of yards.

No comments: