Friday, April 28, 2006

A to Z meme

Accent: German.
Booze: Not For Poppies.
Chore I Hate: Getting my toenails clipped.
Dog or Cat: Duh! Dog!
Essential Electronics: Fan
Favorite Cologne(s): Puppy shampoo.
Gold or Silver: The chain on my leash is silver.
Hometown: Carrollton, Texas
Insomnia: What’s that?
Job Title: Guardian of the Realm, Patroller of the Perimeter
Kids: Why? On? Earth? I’m spayed, anyhow.
Living arrangements: Sweet, very sweet. I’m waited on, tongue and paw.
Most admirable trait: I’m Cubtastic!
Number of sexual partners: They call me the Virgin Poppy. Nobody but me knows for sure, though.
Overnight hospital stays: Two.
Phobias: Linoleum.
Quote: “Have you been in the milk?”
Religion: Methodist/Catholic hybrid.
Siblings: The Boy.
Time I wake up: Whenever I feel like it.
Unusual talent or skill: I know how to use my inside voice/bark.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Onion. But it’s not that I haven’t tried. Repeatedly. Whenever any falls on the floor.
Worst habit: Licking myself for no good reason.
X-rays: Too many. (Stupid hip.)
Yummy foods I make: Does my own vomit count?
Zodiac sign: Aries

No comments: