Thursday, June 01, 2006

Long overdue photo


The Typist realized it had been quite a while since I'd posted my lovely face on here. All the typing was getting boring. So, here's a shot from a while back -- a promotional photo, if you will, of me with a bottle of Two Hounds Nut Brown Ale, one of many beverages I am not allowed to drink (beer is Not For Poppies, I know, I know...even if my face is on the label).

There was another pic where I looked kind of schnockered, which I thought was funny because I'm not allowed to have beer and the cap was even still on the bottle. But The Typist did not think it funny enough to risk public embarassment over it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear DogBlogger,
They are always telling me things are not for me and I am always telling them they are wrong. That coffee cake was great!
I like your picture a lot.
Your friend,
Molly