Friday, July 28, 2006

Tidbits

  • The thumb-havers have stopped taking showers outside. Nice to be back to the usual routine.
  • I think they've been shorting my food allotment by a mouthful or two lately. No, I am not fat! But apparently they want to keep it that way. And you know what? I do, too. Uncle Ren doesn't really even look like a dog. I like looking like a dog. Because, you know, I am a dog.
  • Early mornings have been nice for sitting out in the yard, but it still gets pretty hot every day around here.
  • Miss Cathy came to see us yesterday! I love her. And she loves me. And I love her for lovin' me and she loves me for lovin' her. And we loooooove each other. (Apologies to Roxie Hart.)
  • The Alpha gave me a brushing last night. He gleaned a pomeranian-sized amount of undercoat. Even if the process is kind of annoying, I do feel a little cooler now.

2 comments:

Molly said...

It's much too hot to do anything around here.
Sometimes when my people brush me, they say they have made a puppy. They are very silly.

zorra said...

Have you tried the pumpkin diet? My thumb-havers replaced half of my kibble with canned pumpkin.That way I had the same amount of food in my tummy, with lots fewer calories. And pumpkin is delish--much better than the green beans they tried at first. I lost seven pounds! My aging joints feel much better. I have a waist now, and the thumbhavers say they can feel my ribs again. They have to remind themselves not to call me Tubbo or Rotunda any more. I don't care what they call me, as long as they keep calling me for dinner.

Your friend,
Amie