Friday, January 19, 2007

Badda Bing Badda Boom Friday Five

from the RevGals:
It's been a very full, busy week. Here's the F5, short and sweet. The questions are simple, the answers unlimited. Go!

Who... Miss Julie and Miss Claire

What... Lunch and hanging around

When... Earlier today

Where... My house

Why... Miss Julie needed to sing something with The Typist, and brought little Miss Claire, who needed to eat soup and cuddle up on my couch and watch a movie because she'd been to the doctor (The Typist said it's like the vet for people -- I like to cuddle up on my couch after I go to the vet, too, so I don't blame her one bit).

Bonus: How... Very politely -- well, except for that one time I got a little too excited and jumped up and licked Miss Julie in the eye. Miss Julie and Miss Claire love me and The Boy, so it's always nice to see them.

5 comments:

Molly said...

Don't you think we need our own webring? You know, RevGalDogPals?

reverendmother said...

LOL!

Sally said...

or even revdogblogpals????

DogBlogger said...

I love 'em both!

zorra said...

I'm ready!
Or I should say, Amie is...