Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Well, of course I am.

I just took the quiz about these books that everybody's reading. They're about Harry. I'm hairy, so we have something in common. Anyway, the test told me what I am besides hairy, and it's nothing I didn't already know:

I'm a dog.

Apparently, I'm one of Harry Potter's favorite dogs, but still...

I could've told you that.



You scored as Remus Lupin, You are a wise and caring wizard and a good, loyal friend to boot. However sometimes in an effort to be liked by others you can let things slide by, which ordinarily you would protest about.

Remus Lupin


70%

Hermione Granger


70%

Albus Dumbledore


65%

Draco Malfoy


60%

Ron Weasley


60%

Sirius Black


50%

Harry Potter


45%

Ginny Weasley


40%

Severus Snape


30%

Lord Voldemort


10%

created with QuizFarm.com


Oh, and I think the tie with Hermione must be The Typist interfering.
Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course you couldn't be Hermione - you'd have to add Crookshanks into the mix!!

Diane M. Roth said...

hmmm, I wonder who Scout would be.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I think that you are much prettier than Remus Lupin.

DogBlogger said...

Good point, Elastigirl.

Diane, have you let Scout take the quiz yet?

Mindy, thank you! (I think the whole pack here agrees with you.)

Unknown said...

Cub, I think you broke the Harry Potter quiz! It doesn't work anymore. Or maybe it has something to do with those darn books.