Saturday, April 21, 2007

It's a beautiful day...

...but we haven't been allowed to spend much time out in it.

Early this morning The Alpha went outside and sprinkled some stuff in the yard, and he doesn't want us messing around in whatever it is. Well, if he didn't want dogs messing around in his stuff, why did he sprinkle it all over the yard? Which is exactly where dogs like to be? Especially on sunny days?

Such a mystery.
Maybe if I were a bloodhound, I could solve it.
But I'm a German Shedder.
I think I'll just go take a nap in the corner.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't get it either. Oh the shame of it, especially on a beautiful day.

Tiria the Shadow Princess said...

I hope you napped on his favorite sweater. That's what I do, especially in shedding season...
Tiria
RevGalBlogCat
The Shadow Princess

spookyrach said...

Ha ha! It was a nice day here, too. I'm nursing a sun burn now.

Ask the Alpha if I get bonus points for knowing what the SA on Ernest Borgnine's jacket stands for Santini Air?

John said...

Consider yourself lucky -- I don't even have a yard. But I do have a nice porch, and sometimes Packlady leaves the door open so that I can go out and watch what's going on.

-Sunny the Papillon