Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday Five: What Are You...

A quick-and-simple Friday Five from Reverendmother at RevGalBlogPals. The Typist and I are doing a tandem play again, since y'all seem to like that!

What Are You...

1. Wearing
Typist: It's casual Friday, so my favorite jeans and red t-shirt. Still barefoot 'cause I haven't left the house yet.
Cub: My usual collar with the sun-moon-stars pattern woven into it. (The Boy and I recommend Bison Designs for the stylish hound who wants something a little more special than your average collar. My pattern appears to be discontinued, but The Boy wears Black Thorn.)

2. Pondering
T: Whether I'm ready to submit my answers to the questions asked of those willing to be considered for our General Conference delegation.
C: What's going on in the front yard. I am monitoring the perimeter via the dining room and guest room windows, alternately.

3. Reading
T: The Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claiborne (hmm, potential future RevGals book discussion?).
C: RevGalPetPals blogs from Molly, Littlemankitty, Whistle (although he hasn't blogged in a long time, so I've been keeping up with Fish's broken leg at St. Casserole's place), and Tiria.

4. Dreaming
T: Nothing in particular, but I'm reminded of this great story, song, and slideshow from TFIA.
C: Chasing bunnies. Chasing squirrels. Chasing The Boy.

5. Eating
T: Nothing so far this morning, but I am drinking some nifty coffee I got as a thank-you gift for leading a blogging workshop!
C: Had my chow, and one of my peanut-butter-covered pills, and I think the other one's coming soon.

12 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I love the list!

I bet you are styling!

Kristen said...

Irrestible revolution would be a great book for revgals!

Sr. Heather said...

What a fun play! I always love dogblogging!

Head scritches, and a joyful weekend,
Hedwyg

Terri said...

Great play! My sweet dogs are wearing: pink leather with metal bling (dog bones and hearts) for the older dog; simple black web with yin/yang clasp for younger dog. Very chic...

Sally said...

well played both of you!

Unknown said...

Cub, I think Whistle is blogging again, go see him!

Molly said...

Do you like peanut butter, really? I prefer cheese. But it doesn't really go on pills. I'm sorry you have to take them. Mine are chewable! Also, my mom thinks she is sneaking medicine onto my breakfast, but I know it's there. Don't they know we're smart?

John said...

Chasing bunnies is fun, but it gets Packleader mad.

-- Sunny the Papillon

Andrew C. Thompson said...

I noticed that the Typist is pondering "whether to submit answers" to questions of potential Gen Conf delegates. I hope she decided to do so!

DogBlogger said...

It was whether I'm ready to submit them, Andrew... and yes, I sent them in last night.

Thanks for the encouragement, though.

Flutterby said...

Anyone who loves dogs is a good person in my book; especially when that person is from the Homeland I miss so much across the border in Texas. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Kurt M. Boemler said...

I hear the bathroom to read in is the womens room in Kirby. My wife said it had a couch. She knows, 'cause that's where she spent most of her time during the visit last winter when she got food poisoning.