Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Fab Four Meme

The Typist has been tagged by Zorra! This one is all about fours, but not my four paws... her answers in groups of four:

Four jobs I've held:
receptionist
junior advertising writer
public relations account representative
part-time church staff member

Four films I could watch over and over:
The Blues Brothers
The Muppet Movie
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
A Christmas Story

Four TV shows I watch:
Dirty Jobs
The Daily Show
Saving Grace
Doctor Who

Four places I've lived:
Clinton, CT
Hot Springs, AR
Conway, AR
Dallas, TX

Four favorite foods:
waffles
strawberries
vegetable steak soup
cheese fondue

Four websites I visit every day:
revgalblogpals.blogspot.com
www.umportal.org
www.methoblog.com
www.thepioneerwoman.com

Four favorite colors:
green
tan
red
gray

Four places I would love to be right now:
Seward, Alaska
New Mexico
Colorado
Right here at home

Four names I love but would/could not use for my children:
Forrest (immediate mental thought is "I'm Forrest, Forrest [insert our last name in place of Gump]")
Temple (love the name, but I will always remember what happened to Temple Drake in William Faulkner's Sanctuary)
Bartholomew ("Nothing rhymes with Bart!" --Homer Simpson)
Talkeetna (don't ask; I'm running out of ideas.)


I tag Mindy, Mid-Life Rookie, RevHRod, and LawAndGospel.
Hope y'all haven't already been tagged by somebody... this one's going around!

6 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Talkeetna?? Sounds like a doll from the 60's!

DogBlogger said...

It's a tiny town in Alaska. Word is that the town of Sicily in Northern Exposure was based on it.
(And I don't particularly like the name for a person... I really *was* running out of ideas on that one...)

zorra said...

Clinton, CT? How did that happen?

DogBlogger said...

Thanks to being an Army brat, I was born there. Actually, I was born at Groton Naval Base, but we lived in Clinton. Then Daddy retired and I had to re-learn how to talk so I could better blend in with my hillbilly people.

Diane M. Roth said...

oh, I forgot about the Daily Show!

spookyrach said...

We should definitely watch movies sometime! Love your choices.

And the Simpson's reference is one of my favorites. "Eee-art. Nope. Guess it's ok." Bwaaahahahah!